Sunday, September 12, 2010

10 things that describe ME~WinGWinG=)

 
1.Shoes
As it can go anywhere in the world and leave its foot prints behind.
 Just like me, as I like to travel every where and
 leave my marks in the whole world.

 2.Sleeping volcano
Because it doesnt always erupt unless it has been activated. 
Just like me, because I wont get angry easily unless irritated by other people~



3.Clown
Because he or she can bring joy to everyone around it, 
which is what i wish to do also.

 4.Heater
 It can warm the people around it.
 Just like me, for I hope to warm the hearts of the people around me.

 5.Speaker
 Because I speak very loud to people, 
no matter how hard I try to speak softer,
 it usually goes out of control.

 6.Music
 It is an important part of my life and I love to sing.

7.Tumbler
 It will never fall down, for I also will never give up.

8. Machine gun
 my mum says that I always speak very fast, 
just like machine gun.XD

 
9.Sunflower
 they are natural, bright and beautiful.
 I hope my smile is as bright as the sunflower and also as beautiful

 10.Mask
different mask have different role,
 juz like i love drama and acting. 

*****************tats all about ME*****************

NICE TO MEET YOU



No comments:

Post a Comment