Sunday, September 11, 2011

Beautiful Website






 I like the most is the round shape design, it make me felt simple but nice.
Besides that, i also love the navigation effect, like when your mouse over there, 
it have sound effect and behind will change different images.




Actually I not really like inside page, because too many colour...
compare with main page not felt like really consistency...


*****************************************************************************










 I like this website is because the art style and color mood>>> vintage style:)....
and the typeface and navigation are clear to read:)

*****************************************************************************






This is another style I like ~ 
this website is use image and video to show the product detail ,
 make the website not too boring, overall looks noble :) 

*****************************************************************************










This is this the fashion, perfume and cosmetic website~
I love this brand very much too :)
The most I like is the art style, because it felt like a interactive games,
it is interesting way to show the information, that nice ^^






No comments:

Post a Comment